Sheriff Deputies My Room Mate And D.C.F. - Poem by James McLain
Because he's a minor I will not
twelve thirty a.m.
that knock on the door very loud.
Four sheriff deputies
and one female D.C.F. worker
after my room mate came out
he was set upon by them.
I advised my room mate in front
that he should not speak without
an, Attorney present
I was instructed by one of them
that I could be taken
I thought this very unusual
I mean five
adults against one young
Untrained mind he just turned
The seventeen year old
is still in
the next door down
three feet away
he doesn't say much and
I don't blame him.
Comments about Sheriff Deputies My Room Mate And D.C.F. by James McLain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl