Shooting Star - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Stars dot the ink black sky,
As I stare into it's space.
And I wonder why,
Would it lose all it's grace.
As I have lost all hope,
As I have lost all dreams.
Falling down below,
No Thoughts, all fears, no means.
Comments about Shooting Star by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl