Silence - Poem by govindh vandana
The sunshine radiating at the horizon
remains the same for ever;
just like the thoughts
of urs in my heart.
Thoughts of valuable memory
last for ever;
even though a calamity treis to
Art of being silent is no where
except in ur lovely thoughts
how can i get there?
Comments about Silence by govindh vandana
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl