Silence Speaks! - Poem by Kumar Dheeraj
When I got tired of explaining
My innocence; With all my
Words; And all my sense.
I have chosen to be silent
As the words of silence
Are more intense.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Silence Speaks! by Kumar Dheeraj
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda