Simple Solutions - Poem by Ruerd Visser
They treathen others with hell and damnation like they where the devil themselves waiting for more souls to come his way.
But god made me think of a simple solution:
go tell everybody hell is burned to the ground,
and the devil ain´t got no asurance that would cover
the rebuild of hell.
Hell anyplace you call hell just ain´t gonna last with those eternal flames burning everything to the ground.
So what´s left to the preachers of hell and damnation but idle words with nothing to back them up.
Comments about Simple Solutions by Ruerd Visser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl