RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Simply Sophisticated - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lively, full of energy, the piano is playing melodies in this mind
to write to, a sophisticated yet simple way to write to music.
Never being allowed to forget anything, letting it fall upon photo-
graphic screens forever in this life.
Enjoying remembering most things and placing them in poetry journals
and eventually into books being published one after another.
Leaving a legacy of literature for whomever is interested in reading
poetry and learning.
Comments about Simply Sophisticated by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl