Since The Time Cupid Arrowed - Poem by Tamal Ghosh
Since the time Cupid arrowed
I stripped off all my bones of contention
And I forgot to audit occasion.
Since the time I seeded
All my sensory documents to the Aadhar number of your love account
I forgot the every detail to count.
Since the time we intended
To accept open letters on love and its accessories
I forgot to limit my celebration only to birthdays and anniversaries.
Since the time we are said to mature at a lesser pace than other love birds
To behave in a responsible way
I forgot to traverse a route other than all stray.
So, dear, don't keep an eye on the calendar
Love if so showy, we must not surrender.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Since The Time Cupid Arrowed by Tamal Ghosh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye