Sister - Poem by Hammer Luman
Seems i was born to live with you
Seems too natural to be unture.
The one who deserves all the love
Yet has been foolishly ignored
As a brother and pal
Memories I'll never forget.
Now miles and miles apart
Pray for you in my heart.
Comments about Sister by Hammer Luman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Hammer Luman's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl