Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Sister - Poem by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
I am blessed with a sister that understands me better then I understand myself,
a bond that is too strong to destroy,
a relationship that will never come to an end,
and we will see that forever and a day.
Sister, the love I have for you are real touched by God’s gently hand, nourished by family love and is forever ours.
God blessed us with this gift of sisterhood,
and if the days grow long we feed off of our love to help us get through the hardships of life.
Sister, I am blessed that you are the one He has chosen for my sister.
Comments about Sister by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl