Sitting Here - Poem by Evie smith
As I sit here, I wonder
if you had never entered my life?
It's been a year.
All that time passed and you
still rule my world
I drift from feeling to feeling
My hearts taken
not for the taking
I want it back
I want to be in control
My heart is taken
Can't you give it back?
Stop stamping on it
I can't move without it
just my luck
You have control
So understand what I'm going through
And hand it over.
Comments about Sitting Here by Evie smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl