chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Slight Marriage Proposal Through The Air - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
slight.angle.bust a dangle.fangle me attempt.
we go.we rent
stephanie tiliokos, we rent
pimp daddy died
steven i, ....
ask for thee permission
to keep her guessin
Comments about Slight Marriage Proposal Through The Air by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl