Greta L. Suits
Snow Covered Mountains - Poem by Greta L. Suits
Snow covered mountains lay within my vision.
Covered white and gleaming,
God's supreme decision.
Never have I seen or heard-
A place, a person, or a word,
That didn't hold some beauty,
Even drunkards, old and snooty!
For you see my friend,
Virtue lays in God's descend.
Every where, every one,
Powers bold as the sun,
Simply there to find them.
Comments about Snow Covered Mountains by Greta L. Suits
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl