So Beautiful Is She - Poem by Ravi Kopra
When I saw her for the first time
I got mesmerized
dreaming blue eyes
short curly wavy blond hair
a huge pleasant smile
dimples, not wrinkles
she looked so youthful, cheerful
hypnotized, I swayed
what could happen I thought
if I kept on looking at her!
I do not know.
But what do I know is this:
if De Vinci had seen her once
Mona Lisa would not be in the Louvre.
I cannot forget her blue eyes
her face, her heart warming smile
I close my eyes and still
I see her vividly.
Comments about So Beautiful Is She by Ravi Kopra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl