So I Sit Here With You - Poem by Lubov Treyal
So I sit here with you
But feel so alone
Waiting for you to say something
But its not coming along
What do I do?
What do I say?
It feels like we're fading away
I want you back
And you say the same
But its crazy
Because you can sleep things away
While I sit here in pain
So help me out here
Say something to me
I don't hear anything...
But us fading away
Comments about So I Sit Here With You by Lubov Treyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl