Lawrence S. Pertillar
So Often This Is Done - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
It is difficult to maintain one's rights,
When another takes creative license...
With a purpose to drive,
Their own topic home!
With an assisted 'lift'
From what is already produced...
To do what it is they like with it!
Innovation this is not.
An ability to steal?
And so often this is done,
By those who 'call' themselves writers...
Poets or anyone without a vision,
To recycle or restate what someone has written.
To advance whatever it is they have...not,
To pass on as their own creativity!
Comments about So Often This Is Done by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl