Edward Kofi Louis
Soft Touch 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
To play the piano,
To sing along,
In the name of love;
To play the organ,
To swing along!
With the muse of love;
Your body is as smooth as silk;
Love and beyond it,
Where the light glows.
Marine to the water and birds to the air! !
But, unperturbed are the nature of things around me;
Strong and romantic! !
Inside me flows the deep liquid of love.
Comments about Soft Touch 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl