Joshua Aaron Guillory
Sometimes You Have To Tell People How You Feel Even When It's Disrespectful. - Poem by Joshua Aaron Guillory
Sometimes you have to tell people how you feel even when it's disrespectful.
Comments about Sometimes You Have To Tell People How You Feel Even When It's Disrespectful. by Joshua Aaron Guillory
This member does not wish to get comments on his/her poem(s).
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, January 19, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl