Song # 3 - Poem by Luis Estable
I`ve a delight of pleasure immense.
I do no know how to commence.
It is so strong and quite intense.
The day appears it better can`t.
And everything seems good and bright
As if a happiness I had
No human words could quite define.
I`ve a delight I happy feel.
My happiness I can`t conceal.
This time I`ve happiness; it`s real!
Elizabeth has said to me
She does love me as I her do.
My heaven, God; oh what a glee!
That all my body feels brand-new.
Comments about Song # 3 by Luis Estable
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda