Song # 5 - Poem by Luis Estable
It is the summertime of the year.
The birds are singing; flowers are.
But my dear love with me not here.
She`s gone from earth; please, God; this hear!
So, I do walk the streets so sad.
A pain that swells my heart with hurt.
Yes, it is a pain terribly bad.
I zero joy; I am not glad.
I want to die to be with her
Wherever she may be or be.
I death instead of life prefer.
Oh, death; yes, death, soon, soon occur!
The world for me has nothing worth
For in it I have no mirth.
Comments about Song # 5 by Luis Estable
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda