Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: My Wealth- Poetry - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
The wealth that God has given me is one!
One in a million earthlings may possess;
A gift that few dream of under the sun;
In such short time, He has given excess.
Maybe, the wealth is not in silver/ gold;
Immeasurable, priceless and unsurpassed;
In centuries, it cannot become old;
And God gave it though I had never asked.
This wealth will do miracles on readers;
Good deeds will happen ev’n after I die;
It will produce good men and good leaders,
And help earthlings to shun evil/ defy!
God will reward me in Heaven again;
On earth, temptations will be on the wane!
Comments about Sonnet: My Wealth- Poetry by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda