Victoria x Cain x
Sorry - Poem by Victoria x Cain x
I'm sorry if I bring you down
Or even make you cry.
I never mean to cause a frown
Or make you want to die.
And on those days you hate me most
The days I make you scream.
(When you're so mad you burn the toast
And curdle all the cream) ...
Remember, ours is a special friendship
It was always meant to be.
It will last through every hardship
And we will have forever...
Comments about Sorry by Victoria x Cain x
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl