Soul Mate - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
We are totally compatible with each other.
You have so much in common with me that it scares me.
We are like puzzle pieces trying to find the perfect match.
Some fit well, some almost right, others perfect.
How could I ask for anything else.
Comments about Soul Mate by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl