* Spectrum - Poem by Esra Sloblock
Give me Hell on Earth
With those who wish to kill
And I'll come back for more.
Wipe the blood and broken glass
From my shield and baton
And I'll go in again.
Show me the bodies
I'm required to search
And I'll say 'Where's the next? '
Present me with victims,
Lives shattered beyond repair
I'll show them silver linings.
Touch my lips
With yours, exquisite
And I'll dissolve
In an ocean of ecstacy.
Comments about * Spectrum by Esra Sloblock
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl