Golda C NjiribeakoAlexander
Speech - Poem by Golda C NjiribeakoAlexander
As I lay meditating on my bed
An interesting thought flashed through my mind
... Speech, when monetarily equated and regulated
via telecommunication gadgets is mighty expensive!
Celtel, Glo, MTN, Nitel, Vodafone, what's your network service?
Makes you realize that speech is no cheap venture
So whenever you want to talk; if you really must talk
Think before you talk; talk with wisdom; or stop the talk!
Comments about Speech by Golda C NjiribeakoAlexander
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl