Spend Life And Wealth. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It is not certain if I go to heaven.
Can I invest if gain is not certain?
I don’t want to die; I don’t want to invest.
Let me spend and enjoy my life and wealth.
Comments about Spend Life And Wealth. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl