Shannan Christine Hunt
Startoc - Poem by Shannan Christine Hunt
when this year starts to get cold,
ill be the one walking in the snow.
watching over the moon at night,
knowing you see the same beautiful sight.
closing my eyes and seeing you,
knowing that you see me too.
running to you but you always seem so far,
like reaching out to grab a star.
closing your hands to pull it in,
loving you's to good it has to be a sin.
but i cant stop,
just like the time in a clock,
my hearts beating an endless toc.
with battries that will never die,
just as long as you stay by my side.
Written by Shannan Christine Hunt
Saturday,02 September 2006
Comments about Startoc by Shannan Christine Hunt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl