Still I........... - Poem by Priya sajith
I need your shoulders to cry up on
But little space left for me
Coz of “heavy responsibility”
I wish if you could wipe out my tears
With your long, rosy fingers!
But it always hooked up with key board
I want a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead
Before I freeze..
But a rarely happens hug reminds me of
Something which I never had.
And a soft kiss left as a dream
As cigarettes locked between your lips incessantly.
Still I love you…,
Love your depthless blue eyes
Because it is where my dreams bloom and fade, always.....
Comments about Still I........... by Priya sajith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl