Amy Louise Kerswell
Stitches Hiden Pain - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
Cant you see me.
Why do you look straight through me.
My pain I wear like a patchwork blanket.
The stitches hard to see.
Maybe thats what is with my pain.
Mabey thats why you cant see.
Becuase I learned to hide it so well.
So I dont blame you.
For my pain I dont see.
But I feel it.
Its bursting at the seems
Comments about Stitches Hiden Pain by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl