Lawrence S. Pertillar
Such Activities - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
One day they are going to need,
Updated and refreshened explanations.
With a new set of excuses,
For their misguided deeds.
No one can repeatedly shot themself in the foot,
To hop around in self inflicted sorrow...
And blame others for criticizing their efforts.
Or not showing them support for consistently being,
Although STUPID would be an appropriate word to use.
Loyalty begins to wear thin,
When those who follow such activities...
Are made to appear to be the bigger fools.
With the excusing of blatant ignorance,
As an element of routine.
Comments about Such Activities by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl