Suicide - Poem by Mysharae Jackson
I thought about it
I herd about it
I know about it
Dont do it, its wack
It's not worth it people love you,
if people love me then why would thoughts o f suicide come into
is it because BOYS, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY make me crazy
if you do commit suicide your not hurting no one but yourself and the people who love you.
Suicide is a waste of life and soul
SUICIDE IS NOT 4 ME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Comments about Suicide by Mysharae Jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl