Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Summer - Poem by Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Children burrow into piles of towels
Mother are buried under clothes
I splash-splash in a magnificent pool
Preparing for the heat.
Dogs pant under their fur
Fathers play ball with their kids
Teenage boys and girls
Bake in the hot sun.
Fish swim happily
And cats take long naps.
I buy many books
For the summer’s long days.
Comments about Summer by Jade Pen (aka Mary therese Di Piero)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl