Summer Vacation Rocks - Poem by favie erase
Summer vacation Rocks
Under an umbrella at the beach
Morning sunshine on a hot summer day
Meeting friends at the beach is great
Eating Vanilla ice cream,
Relaxing in the pool
Vacation is the best
All day at home, not in school
Can sleep whenever I want
All day to rest at home
The time goes by more quickly.
It's the hottest day,
Of summer vacation.
Nothing is better than
Riding my bike.
On summer vacation,
Children come out to play
Knowing that now vacation's over.
Sad time it is.
Comments about Summer Vacation Rocks by favie erase
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl