Joyce Ann Simms
Sweetheart - Poem by Joyce Ann Simms
To you with a heart so warm and tender
who embraces me with words to remember.
On this day I give you my all in all,
praying we shall never fall.
I give you warmth and kindness,
please don't be deceived by my blindness.
Because sweetheart, my love is here to stay,
don't torture and throw it all away.
Comments about Sweetheart by Joyce Ann Simms
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl