chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Take A Break - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
sakes a my, wish i could i, left to die, envelope, stereo stow, whoa, my slip, my time, left to dime, i find, lunch, appreciated, even received, believed, by scenes, in movie dreams.demons munch on bruch street, think ill go to mcdonalds and speak.
Comments about Take A Break by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda