Lawrence S. Pertillar
Taking Mental Notes - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Offering life's lessons,
Free of lip upoin delivering it
As if one has seen it all,
Is not the action of one wise
Who has gone through personal,
And lip biting experiences.
To advise others,
As to what they 'should' do
And how to do it to resolve their issues,
Only proves one thing.
What one has experienced,
May not be the lessons
Another has to be be taught,
And may not be those lessons
Given at the time,
One paying attention should avoid.
Many must experience the same situations.
But when the time comes,
For that testing to be done!
Taking mental notes,
Comments about Taking Mental Notes by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl