Taleetha Jane Amai - Poem by Kaysey Amai
A child so beautiful but yet so young,
She held our hearts and now they're hung.
A short time of life and spent so well,
The clock was ticking time would tell.
She was so strong but yet so weak,
She could now only live for a week.
We will love her eternally as she's forever in our hearts,
Ane we say goodnight as she always lives in us.
Comments about Taleetha Jane Amai by Kaysey Amai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl