Lawrence S. Pertillar
Targets - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
There is something about a headache,
That keeps me from wanting one.
I don't get up in the middle of night,
Pacing the floor craving them.
Some might do that.
Some have a need for that kind of attention.
However with a 'how' attached to 'ever'...
I have been introduced to several people,
Who probably get no sleep at all...
Planning to deliver a few headaches,
To those unsuspecting...
They are targets!
And they too have no idea...
Those they may have chosen,
For this delivery...
Have a few surprises of their own.
Comments about Targets by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl