Te Quiero Mi Hermano - Poem by Stephen Townsend
Your friendship keeps me here.
Your the reason I stay around.
You’re my friend to very end.
Why do u stay?
Why do u care?
The times weve been through.
The trouble we get together.
Your like my brother.
We are throught this.
Te quiero mi hermano.
Comments about Te Quiero Mi Hermano by Stephen Townsend
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl