Tears Of Joy - Poem by Saheb Mohapatra
Times when our hearts are drenched with glow
And when they lift their feet to dance,
Some tears then arrive and show
The seas of success on our face.
Times when from the fields of our mind,
Are threshed our ripe wishes,
Some tears are such which then bind
And adorn them with true kisses.
Times when our dolor gets new wings
And flies in soul’s open sky,
The song of peace some tears then sing
And soothe the wailing eye.
I know these tears, the tears of joy,
Will one day clasp our calls,
Nor as we think it would annoy
But paint our barren souls.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Tears Of Joy by Saheb Mohapatra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl