Ted - Poem by Virginia Williams
I tell you I love you,
And you just nod.
I walk away like everything is fine,
But you don't notice that all I want to do is cry.
You are my life,
And my role model.
I tell you that I want to be just like you,
But you tell me to go die.
I know you have a soft side,
Because when I really need you,
You are there with a smile.
You tell me you love me and everything is fine.
Comments about Ted by Virginia Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl