Tell Me Please? - Poem by Brian Counsell
Oh tell me please -If life is full of slides and swings,
It's about my turn for happier things.
To keep me sane I walk on the beach,
and make my living as a driving 'teach.
I am sorry to bore you with my tale of woe,
Love you and leave you and out I will go.
Comments about Tell Me Please? by Brian Counsell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl