Telopathy Love? - Poem by Missy Lynn
Can you hear the whispers?
I speak softly to you at night
From far away I am hoping you here me
Can you read my mind?
How much I think of you
You are floating about my head this night
Can you feel my presence?
You with me every second
Touching my soul deep past imagining
Can you sense me?
The way your fragrance crawls to me
Many miles away I smell you
Making me fell as if
I belong to only
Comments about Telopathy Love? by Missy Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl