Thanks For Being Here... - Poem by Angel Anonymous
Thanks for being here, even though You're on the phone.
Thanks for being here, so I don't feel all left out alone.
Thanks for being here, to talk away my fears.
Thanks for being here, to wipe away me tears.
Thanks for being here, You're so dear to me.
Thanks for being here, that's all anyone wishes someone to be
Comments about Thanks For Being Here... by Angel Anonymous
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl