Thanksgiving Turkey - Poem by chuck Hurley
The guy you ordered has been out most of the day
He is going to cry a lot or moan and groan; so they say.
He'll be a bit disheveled but still intact
He'll probably say he is tired and that's a fact.
Pay no attention and do what you will
Be happy and merry and get your fill.
This old bird has been around and then some
But if you treat him good he can still be fun.
Be sure to have him back so we can fix him up
Tomorrow morning he goes to Rudy my loving pup.
Comments about Thanksgiving Turkey by chuck Hurley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl