The After Life Is Really Becoming More And More Appealing - Poem by Brendan Whitman
The after life Is really becoming more and more appealing
I'm losing control of my life, guilt is more a weight then a feeling
my eyes are closed at the wheel so theirs no body steering'
the scars on my skin are nothing compared to what I'm concealing
and it seems I've been screaming for help but no body's hearing'
now I'm passed out drunk from drinking looking up, staring at the ceiling
even after the whole case of beers is gone couldn't get rid of the feeling'
things and feelings have different meaning and some need revealing
and I swear I'd get down on the ground and pray, if i could stand kneeling'
Comments about The After Life Is Really Becoming More And More Appealing by Brendan Whitman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl