The Bi-Leveled Deceit - Poem by Andrew Hussey
This is of two levels,
That, on which land-bound fish tread,
And the other on which truth seeking eagles
Small harbingers of reason should be
Severed with scythes made of the
The beadwork falls from the fingertip
To create a matrix of necessity.
A manicured trap designed to plug you in.
What coldness I feel,
What unalterable desolation in the name
Comments about The Bi-Leveled Deceit by Andrew Hussey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl