The Bird That Was In The Little Garden. - Poem by lee sharon
I was having a nice walk to a garden that was full of white and blue roses by the path,
the roses smell heavenly,
I then, heard a beautilful voice that was around the corner, singing,
I look and look but find nothing was there, until I look up at the tree that was beside me,
It was a bird singing so lovely,
listening to the song so dearly sweet,
It sings 'Oh how wonderful, it seem. That I'm in this little garden with roses that I love within. The roses are just so pretty.'
opening my eyes,
looking at my watch,
It was time to go.
so I walk away, whistling like a bird...
Comments about The Bird That Was In The Little Garden. by lee sharon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl