Christine V. Grupp
The Depression Of Positive Thinking - Poem by Christine V. Grupp
If you say you're upset because you're tired....
At least you're not depressed.
If you say you're upset because you're depressed...
At least you're not in physical pain.
If you're upset because you're in physical pain...
At least you have your mind.
If you're upset because you're tired, depressed, in physical pain, and in danger of losing your mind...
At least you're alive.
And, if you're upset because you're dying...
At least when you're dead you won't have to worry about all of the above.
Comments about The Depression Of Positive Thinking by Christine V. Grupp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda