The Devils Heart - Poem by joey cooksey
the devils night the devils wright the devil whispers in my ear. calls me home to flames so hot that my vary soul cries out in pain. but on this night the devils night what can we do what can i say. to this the devil replies you know not the darkness with in my heart you human say i am the evil in your world. i say to you that on the day you die i will show you the darkness that lies with in the devil heart.
Comments about The Devils Heart by joey cooksey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl