Harold R Hunt Sr
The Drums Beat Softly - Poem by Harold R Hunt Sr
The drums beat softly
I hear far away a drum as it beats.
The beat is like a heart as it beats softly.
The to the right I hears another start to pound.
The beats sound like they is talking to each other.
First one then the other.
Two beat softly playing back and forth.
Then to my left, a sound comes loud as a third drum starts to beat.
The sound is may sound scary.
One beats two beat three beats as they beat the drums softly.
The drums speak to let the natives talk.
Comments about The Drums Beat Softly by Harold R Hunt Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl